The license entitles you to use the Software on a single primary domain and in a local development and client staging environment. Sub domain use is allowed if the sub domain:
- is a alternate language clone of the primary domain ie: http://en.mysite.com or http://it.mydomain.com
- supporting content of the primary domain ie: http://mobile.mysite.com or http://faqs.mysite.com
If you’re unsure contact us for clarification.
Unless you have been granted prior, written consent from Cornerstone Interactive Media Group Inc., you may not:
- Reproduce, distribute, or transfer the Software, or portions thereof, to any third party.
- Sell, rent, lease, assign, or sublet the Software or portions thereof.
- Grant rights to any other person.
- Use the Software in violation of any United States or international law or regulation.
Display of Copyright Notices
All copyright and proprietary notices and logos in the User Interface and within the Software files must remain intact.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, CORNERSTONE INTERACTIVE MEDIA GROUP INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE.
Limitations Of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM, OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE. LICENSE HOLDERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USE AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISKS OF PROGRAM ERRORS, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, OR UNAVAILABILITY OR INTERRUPTION OF OPERATIONS.