Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by Xitadel Technologies, LLC, a limited liability corporation under the laws of the State of California, having its principle office in La Mesa, CA. Xitadel maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Xitadel.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Condtions. Xitadel Technologies does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Xitadel Technologies. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Xitadel Technologies. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Xitadel Technologies uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, Xitadel Technologies makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Xitadel Technologies assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither Xitadel Technologies nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Xitadel Technologies also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Refunds, repairs, and/or replacements are made if we determine an item is defective. For returns, we must be contacted within 15 business days of your receipt of product and in some cases, a return fee may be charged. Please contact us if you want a refund or replacement. Depending on circumstances, some returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. There may also be a product damage fee in an amount determined by Xitadel Technologies for any product that is damaged, missing the original box/container, missing contents, accessories, and/or manuals. All curriculum and book sales are considered final and nonrefundable. These items are easy to duplicate and Xitadel Technologies will not accept returns on any written material.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Xitadel Technologies or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Xitadel Technologies is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of Xitadel Technologies. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Xitadel Technologies or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site. Regarding use of the trademarks, see Intellectual Property Rights.
- Xitadel Technologies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than Xitadel Technologies. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Xitadel Technologies does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that Xitadel Technologies approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Xitadel Technologies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
- Xitadel Technologies may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Xitadel Technologies, LLC TM and ® indicate trademarks of Xitadel Technologies